Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Their Pledges for Me:

My daddy has pledged to spend some time with us when he has times to come back to Batam. Although, both of my parents had divorced, i love them as always. I respect them as always.

Daddy has pledged to buy a car for my brother when he's 21 years old. However, my lil bro promise him to get a good score in his every test and the most important is he told me that he will take care of mommy and grandpa when I'm not around in Batam. Thanks bro. You must make me proud of u. ily.

My mommy has lots of pledges for us:
Mommy pledged to take care of herself when I'm not around although I've told brother to take care of her.

Mommy said she will pamper herself more than anything for now. I found out that she looks older each year. She always busy with work and never relax herself. *heartpain*

Well, I've just bought her a collagen eye patch. I want her to be pampered. I'm happy that she promise me to do that. Love it.

While my grandmother is in Singapore, my grandfather is in Batam. For that reason, mommy said she will spend more time with grandfather. Happy to hear that.

In addition, my grandfather has pledged to rest more than he ever done because he keeps doing something at home and busy himself. I really want him to be more relax as well as my grandma.

Last but not least, my grandmother pledged to cook my favourite chilli crab today because today is my Chinese Birthday. Happy Chinese Birthday to me! :p

She also pledge that she will take more rest. I don't want her to do lots of household. She's old enough to stop the household task. Luckily, she has pledged to do so. I love it.

I seldom meet all of them except my grandmother, I will get the pledged from my granny tonight.

I hope I could win the Singapore Universal Studios entrance ticket so that I will be able to bring them to visit the great place like Singapore Universal Studios.

NATIONAL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS 2010 (NFC 2010)

Organised by the National Family Council, National Family Celebrations is an annual event which celebrates and reinforces the importance of families and family life. This year, Singaporeans are encouraged to make a personal commitment to their families by being a part of the Singapore Family Pledge Movement.

To provide opportunities for Singaporeans to follow through on the pledges to their families, there are a myriad of activities under the NFC 2010 calendar – which will interest the young, the old, and everyone in between! NFC 2010 will be held from 25 May to 26 June 2010, and this year marks the 25th Anniversary of the Celebrations. For more information on NFC 2010, visit www.nfc.sg


Send in your blog permalink to pledge@nuffnang.com by 26th May 2010 (extended), 2359H, and winners will be notified on 26th May via email.


Additional: For those who have already submitted your entries, you can still qualify for this by submitting another entry with pledges from at least 1 other family member



Winners will have to blog about the outing with their families at the attractions on 29th May.

*To double your chances of winning, log on to www.nfc.sg and make your pledge there as well.


Nuffnang is happy to be supporting this movement and would like to urge all Nuffnangers to make the 29th of May a day we all bring our families out to show our appreciation for them. Let us join the rest of Singapore to make this happen.


Yes, I've won a set of 7 tickets of Sentosa's Luge and Skyride. Great, isn't it? :)
Thank you, Nuffnang. We love you.

Alright, enjoy your day everyone and good luck. :)

Cheers!

No comments: