Saturday, May 15, 2010

Forgive and Forget!
Thank you to those who GOSSIP about me - you are only making me the centre of your world!
Thank you to those who HATE me - you are only making me a stronger person!
Thank you to those who LEFT me - you only make me stronger and think twice about making the same mistake again!
Thank you to those who talk S**T about me - you only make me popular and show others you have no life of your own!
Thank you to those who WORRY about me - you only make me realise someone cares!
Thank you to those who LIE to me - you only make me see the truth and the truth about what kind of person that you are!
Thank you to those who ENVY me - your only making my self esteem grow!
Thank you to those who LOVE me - you only make me love more!
Thank you to those who STAY - you make me realise who my true friends really are!
Thank you to those who LISTEN - you only make me express my true feelings!
Thank you to those who CARE about me - you only make me feel special!

It's my 21st Birthday, I'm gonna forgive and forget whoever had hurt me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone! Cheers!

No comments: