Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Girl: Babe I dont think I can sleep.
Boy: Why baby?
Girl: I don't know. I need your boring voice to put me to sleep. Wanna tell me a story? Hehehe.
Boy: Hahah, you're lucky that you're cute. How about I read you Dear John.
Girl: Sounds perfect.
- Boy reads Dear John-
- 15 minutes later-
Girl: *snores*
Boy: Babe?
Girl: *snores*
Boy: Hahah, you always knock out within 15 minutes. Your snores are cute. Babe, I really love you. I really do. Sometimes I might show that I dont give a fuck. But I do. I never want to lose you. I know it's cheesy, but this is how I feel. This is REAL. I know I'm not the best thing out there, but I'm trying to be one of your best ever. Thank you babe, thank you for choosing a messed up guy like me to be your boyfriend. Thank you for being mine. I honestly can't see myself with anyone else but you babe. I know I say I love you too many times, but each time I say it, my feeling grows more & more for you. Thanks for listening babe. I'll still be on the phone if you need anything. Goodnight babe & sweet dreams. I won't let the bed bugs bite you.

WHAT A NICE STORY!!!!!!!!!! LIKE THIS! :)

This is so romantic. Do you think so?

I know if I tell him this story, he'll definitely tell me, this is a fairytale love story.
Perhaps, this is one of the reason we've broken up.

The relationship may be over, but the love still remains. :(
It's been 4 months we've broken up. We decided to be just friends. *sobs*

Well, sometimes we need to be apart to understand just how much we truly love each other.

I know everything in this world is not permanent. We just have to 'love it while we have it' but it's just too late to realized and known the truth.

My dear, as you know, I can always take care of myself, but still, I want to meet the person who can prove to me that I can't. :(

Sorry if I'm too careless, clumsy and whatsoever. I have tried to avoid my carelessness. :(

So sudden, I M Y and remember whatever you've told me. SO SAD! and I hope I really understand.

I won't expect anymore. When every time I see you, I feel that you're happier without me now.
Should I move on now? See you getting happier each day make myself feel so jealous and sad.
Maybe I shouldn't feel this way. I should feel happy when I see you're living happily now.
I MUST! :)


Oh well, Happy Birthday Yenny! :D
So many friends and family members born in the month of May. OMG!

*BANKRUPT*
HAHAHAHA~

No comments: