Friday, May 14, 2010

I never know that they will remember my birthday cos we were so busy with the Mock Trial that we had spent the whole week preparing and today we did well. :D

After the Mock Trial, they told me that we need to discuss about teacher's birthday and they said no one can leave the class and i believed them but who knows, I've got their tricks.
They gave me surprises.
Thanks guys. you're so sweet. :D



Let's make a wish for all of you and myself.


blow the candles. :O


cut the cakes and enjoy the cakes. :p


let's have some photos with Stu.
Yes, he is my Teacher!


Class Photos as always.


Thanks guys for the surprises. I love it. :)


loves my lovely classmates.


In the evening, we went to Iciban for dinner and it was on Lingling treat. Thanks!
We had...
Fried Chicken


Seafood Ramen


Tom Yam Ramen


After having our dinner at ICIBAN, we bought two cups of Yogurt at the stall named YOGURU at City Square B1.

Original Flavour with Honey Nuts topping.


You should have a try. Enjoy everyone!

No comments: