Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Granny and Aunt!

Hola! I'm back, peeps.
How's your weekend doing people?

I've spent my weekend with my lady boss, colleagues, mother, relatives and besties. =="
Today is 9th of May 2010, there are 3 people in my family and/or relatives birthday which are my Mother, my Auntie who lives in TBK and my cousin (Corwin Teo) .
and at the same time today is Mother's Day.

Wish My Mom, Aunt and Kaiwen have a wonderful day today. xP

Mommy... I hope you enjoyed the surprise that we've given it to you. :)
and
I will post all the photos once I'm free alright :)

Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day.

Some people said that why people keeps posting "Happy Mother's Day and I LOVE YOU MOM". Does anyone only love your mother today?

Luckily, I am not only post it today. So I don't feel offended by their words.

From here I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to his Mom.
Well, actually I've bought his mom favorite's foods which are coffee powder and peanut candy.

I would like to give it to his mom later but was feeling so embarrased to go there as in I'm just her son's FRIEND. *sigh!

After reached home, I took a rest for a while and we celebrate it together with our granny and auntie.

Happy Mother's Day to Granny and all my Aunts :)

Ah ma with her 2 little grandchildren. They are very naughty but they are ah-ma dearest grandchild. Umm..

My aunt and her husband with their 2 little naughty kids. :p

Family Photo? No... Ah Kong is still in Batam so it's not consider a family photo. :D


Supposed to cut the cake with my aunt but her son said just let me replace for my mom. It should be okay he thinks. We all laughed out loud. ==''

Alright, I'm here to wish every mothers, "Happy Mother's Day".

P.S: be fillial not only for today but everyday. :)

No comments: