Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm Lucky to have THEM in my Life.

I love my family although sometimes we argued with each other over something stupid.
Well, it can be ANYTHING!

My pledges to Mommy -- I've promised you that I'm going to be an independence woman and I'm in the process. Believe me, I can do it. As in, it can be seen from what am I doing now, I am studying while working and I never use your money anymore, mommy. As long as I believe, I will be an independence woman. As long as I believe, I will be more independence each day.

Another 2 promises that I've made which are to earn lots of money and travel around together with you, brother, grandpa and grandma; also to make you proud of whatever I do, Mom.

I always know that you want me to study till I've got a master in University. I've ever told you that I'll try my best, as long as I still have you, I promise you I'll try my very best to pursue whatever I want to fulfill your wishes. I love you, Mom. It's you and daddy brought us to this life. I'm proud to have you as my mother.

My pledge to Father are to be a good daughter and as the elder sister, I have to be more independence and I have to take care of Grandma and Grandpa, Mom and Brother. Yes, I did it, I always do my best to fulfill whatever they need and want, dad. Loves.

My pledge to Grandpa and Grandma are to be good grandchild and be filial to them. No shouting at them and get angry easily anymore. Yes! No more alright. Loves both of you. :)

My pledge to Brother is to buy him a dog like Hachi and buy him a Blackberry and I've made it. I've bought a Blackberry Curve for him last two weeks and he really likes it. loves.

I really hope I could be able to win this so I can bring my Grandpa, Grandma, Mom and Brother to Singapore to enjoy this Family Day together. I love them. :)

NATIONAL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS 2010 (NFC 2010)

Organised by the National Family Council, National Family Celebrations is an annual event which celebrates and reinforces the importance of families and family life. This year, Singaporeans are encouraged to make a personal commitment to their families by being a part of the Singapore Family Pledge Movement.

To provide opportunities for Singaporeans to follow through on the pledges to their families, there are a myriad of activities under the NFC 2010 calendar – which will interest the young, the old, and everyone in between! NFC 2010 will be held from 25 May to 26 June 2010, and this year marks the 25th Anniversary of the Celebrations. For more information on NFC 2010, visit www.nfc.sg

No comments: