Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale

So I watched this movie last Friday in Batam.
It is definitely a GREAT movie.
You should watch it, guys!
What I love the most from this movie is the unstoppable laugh.
Rapunzel is beautiful. (=
Rate: 4/5.

Walt Disney Pictures presents RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE, one of the most hilarious, hair-raising tales ever told. When the kingdom's most wanted-and most charming-bandit Flynn Rider (voice of Zachary Levi) hides out in a mysterious tower, he's taken hostage by Rapunzel (voice of Mandy Moore), a beautiful and feisty tower-bound teen with 70 feet of magical, golden hair. Flynn's curious captor, who's looking for her ticket out of the tower where she's been locked away for years, strikes a deal with the handsome thief and the unlikely duo sets off on an action-packed escapade, complete with a super-cop horse, an over-protective chameleon and a gruff gang of pub thugs. In theaters this holiday season in Disney Digital 3D, RAPUNZEL is a story of adventure, heart, humor and hair-lots of hair.

I love this below scene in the movie and I've found the picture!
I LOVE IT!

(Disney) Tangled Rapunzel Official Trailer


Once again, you should watch this movie, guys!
Remember to bring your kids, wife or girlfriends to watch too.
It's a hilarious movie. I am sure it will make your day. (=
Enjoy!





1 comment:

Disney Tangled Wall Decals said...

I enjoyed watching this with my little cousins on theaters!