Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Debut's Elvin Appearance

HELLO!
I'm here to update about my Idol. :p

So last Sunday, I was here.
(see the picture below)
Photobucket
SCARY but AWESOME!
Photobucket
They performed magic show for us. It was amazing. OMG!
I like them but I forgot their names.
Photobucket
She is sexy, isn't she? (:
Photobucket

Aunty LUCY was there. SO CUTE!
Photobucket

I know he's always so happy to see us.
Look at his smile so widely. <3Photobucket

Does anyone know the girl with the green army hat?
She looks so familiar. Please tell if you know! Thank you in advance. (:
Photobucket
I love him. *blush*
Photobucket

He said he wish us a very merry christmas. HOW SWEET! *melts*
Photobucket

LUCKY YUTING! SO SWEET THIS PHOTO! (:
Photobucket

This is taken when we're on the way to RG.
Photobucket

While waiting E and the rest.
Look at how Vivien and Garfield's expression! =P
Photobucket

While waiting E to come out then we took the picture first.
Anyway, I love this group photo! (:
GIRLS ROCK! :p
Photobucket

FIRST PHOTO OF THE DAY WHEN I WAS OUTSIDE RG. I LOVE IT TTM!
Photobucket

Elvin is cute. Haha!
Audrey claimed that he's as cute as her hp's cover.
Now, I want to reply to your comment: "ya ya ya, Aud" (hahaha :p)
Photobucket

I look like so short here. (Indeed)
Photobucket

Kel and RB
Photobucket


Aud: WHY ARE YOU EATING MEE GORENG? :D
It's my Caesar Salad with Whitebait, this is not MEE GORENG, okay! =P
Photobucket

Esther's Fish & Chip
Photobucket

After we had our late lunch and early dinner, we went to have KOI as our dessert. haha! :P
*don't envy!
Enjoy your day, guys!
Take care!

P.S.: It's Wednesday but I'm still feeling very sad about the last Sunday's incident. We shouldn't have left him alone there. I hope he didn't disappointed on us. Seriously, we didn't know that they went up to the stage again for photo-taking. :'(
*I'm really sorry*

No comments: