Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Elves Christmas Outing 2010

How's everyone doing? Sorry for the late update!
I was too busy to upload photo to my blog these few days!
Perhaps, I am still feeling over the moon about the E & e Gathering
I am sure the rest of the elves feel the same too.

I will update the elves Christmas outing first then followed by the E & e Gathering 2010 tomorrow. SO sorry! I'm too happy till my brain can't think of what to write about!
Anyway, I enjoyed myself in this Christmas Outing with elves. It's my first time and also a memorable one! Thank you, elves.

Sharon mummy and Dorothy.
Yuting and I
Our Committee.. They looked super colourful here.
ROSTI with SMOKE SALMON all the way!
LOOK AT SHARON! OMG!
LUCKY DRAW TIME! wohooo!
Which prezzie is written no.3 on it?
Oh, it's RB's!
Guess what I had? :D
There is a small card on it.
Thank you for the wishes RB.
I guess you all know after seeing this below picture cos she even stated on the card "The chocolate eat die u!" hahaha.
YES! THIS HUGE CHOCOLATE! I love it!
Thank you once again.
Thank you Huiyun for the gift! It's a chocolate too. :)
I LOVE CHOCOLATE AS MAX AS I LOVE E.
It's not surprising, girls love to take pictures in the LADIES aka TOILET.
Anyway, MARCHE's toilet is way too COOL!
CUTE! I love the christmas HEAD from Sharon.
Cindy and I
Always good to have friends like them. I'm SERIOUS! (=
We were on the lift.
I really think that they are so adorable.
BIG EYES! :p
Kelly and IKelly and Happy Huiyun.
This was what we ended our day. We went to GELARE at OC and had ice cream.
Thank you Sharon for ice cream treat!
It was FREE!
Guess where did we get such a big deal? LOL
Buy 2 scoops of ice cream and get a free waffle.
Check it out DBS INDULGENCE.
Whoever has iPhone, please check it out cos there are more coupons to redeem and most of them are 1 for 1 promotion. Well, not only in Gelare, there are coupons for other restaurants or cafe too. CHECK IT OUT AND DOWNLOAD THE APP. IT'S FREE!
However, payment must be made with a DBS/POSB Credit or Debit Card. (=
ANYWAY, IT STILL WORTH!!! (=

P.S: Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.

No comments: