Friday, December 24, 2010

E & e Gathering 2010

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; a wish for you, a great happiness, a joy that never ends.
This is the day which always be a special one to remember!
This is the day which had brought me all the things that make me smile.

Thank you to the committees who had made this gathering so wonderful.
I'm really appreciated all your hard work for preparing all these.
Thank you for putting the effort for this gathering.
Without you girls, this gathering won't be so memorable.
and
Thank you, Ernie and Huiyan for the beautiful photos too.
Without you girls, I can't even have a nice photos in my blog now.
ILY GIRLS!
RED GROUP!
They had a best leader - Sharon.
PINK GROUP!
They had a most enthusiasm elve - Cindy.
The best newbie - Esther.
The best dressed - Garfield.
GREEN GROUP!
They had a most creative elve - Dorothy.
YELLOW GROUP!
Consolation award goes to Yuting.
BLUE GROUP!
We had a most active elve of the year - Ziying.
Vivien and I were one of the winner of the cake decoration.
These are the prize.
I had the privilege to have 3 shoots with Elvin.
I feel so blessed!
Vivien was even blessed.
She got the chance to sing a song with Elvin. OMG!
(no picture, sorry...)

I will keep this as long as I can. Thank you, Elvin!
My life was never so wonderful before you and elves came into it, you have made my happiness real and joyful. Thank you for just being with me, Elvin & elves.
You all rock!
I'm here to wish you all a very Merry Christmas in advance.
Have a wonderful Christmas celebration tonight, alright!
ENJOY!!!

No comments: