Thursday, December 30, 2010

Great Night with Great People

I went to Powerhouse last night but I didn't really enjoy myself cos it's bloody crowded.
I can't imagine how will it be like on this Friday.
Countdown party will even more packed of ppl and you know what? I personally hate crowded places esp those places that need to be squeezed with people. GOSH! =(
but I'm wiling to do it for my idol this Friday. hehe..

My girls.. Pretty girls as always..
Great lighting, isn't it! :D
Oh yes, it's someone's birthday today.
Do you know who?
I'm not gonna tell you..
but
I would like to wish him a happy birthday through my blog.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM

-all the best-
I hope you have a great day today with your loved ones.
Good luck in everything you do.
I wish all your dreams come true.
What else could I wish for?
ummm...

Oh yes, please stay healthy - really healthy.

That's all for the post today!
I gotta finish my work now.
ENJOY YOUR DAY, PEOPLE!
I can't wait to meet up with my elves later at NEX.
Today is going to be a good night!
xoxo

No comments: