Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to YHB

Today is your birthday, YHB.
I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.
Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.

One thing for sure, I'm hoping that your day will be as special as you are cos you're always the best in my heart. It's my pleasure to support you all the way.
Seriously, you're the first and also the best I've ever had.

Thank you for the good times and the days you filled with pleasure.
Thank you for the fond memories, and for the feelings I’ll always treasure.
Thank you for bringing us the joy and the happiness.
Thank you for sharing your love with us.
Thank you for being friendly although sometimes you might forgot our names.
Anyway, people may forget what you said or what you did, but people will never forgot how you made them feel.
You know what, you made us feel so blessed and lucky!
Thank you so much for accepting our blessed.
(Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting)
I'm lucky to have known you and the rest of the elves in my life.

You'll always have my blessing and support!
Good luck in everything you do!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I wish you nothing but happiness in this coming year.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Don't worry, you'll always be forever young.
ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you. (so mushy! but I don't care cos he will never read my blog) haha..

I U
to the max

IT SOUNDS MUSHY, ISN'T IT?
XOXO,
Mayrine

No comments: