Tuesday, March 1, 2011

McDonald's Make it 1 for 1

A friend of mine sent me this below coupon yesterday and I shared it on twitter cos I found it's a great deal for everyone.
Photobucket
You just need to print out this coupon or present it on your mobile phone to one of the McDonald's staffs, you'll be able to enjoy the promotion 1for1 for a la carte burgers, Chicken Mc Nuggets, and Mc Wings. It's a great deal right, although it's valid only on 1st March 2011.

But hey, after I read HP's blog, then I changed my mind.
WHY? It's simply because he has shared a better deal for us.
YES, it is definitely, undoubtedly a better deal for us.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free and what's more is we get the chance to try the new Chicken McGrill in 50% of the U.P.
Photobucket

Print out this coupon and present it to one of the McDonald's staffs and you'll be able to enjoy the 1-for-1 promotion of the new Teppanyaki Chicken McGrill.
It's valid from 1st of March to 7th March 2011 ONLY!
What are you waiting for?
Go grab it now! =)
PS: I'm sure it'll be crowded like hell in every Mc Donald now.

No comments: