Saturday, March 19, 2011

Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son

Photobucket
Cast: Martin Lawrence, Brandon T. Jackson, Jessica Lucas
Director: John Whitesell
Genre:Comedy/ Action
Language: English
Release Date:10 March 2011
Running Time:108 minutes

Sypnosis: Martin Lawrence returns as FBI agent Malcolm Turner and as Turners deep-cover alter-ego "Big Momma." But this time, Turner is joined by his teenage stepson Trent, as they go undercover at an all-girls performing arts school after Trent witnesses a murder. Posing as Big Momma and as hefty coed Charmaine, they must find the murderer before he finds them.

Check it out the trailer for more information!

Big Momma's House 3 Trailer

Click here to their official website! :)

I watched this movie with some of my volunteer friends just now. I should really thanks Annie for inviting me to watch the movie with them just now. I had a fantastic time although Ben lost his wallet after we finished watching the movie. :(
I hope the officer of the Cathay could found his wallet.

--

Well, so this is my thought about the "Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son".
First of all, you should know that I'm a fan of Big Mommas. I've watched the first and the second. I remembered when the first "Big Momma's House" movie comes out, most of my friends, even my youngest uncle and his wife love it very much. As what I've mentioned, I'm a fan of Big Mommas so when the "Big Mommas's House 2" comes out, I watched it too. :)

With this third movie, Momma's fans could have expected a totally different plot altogether as what I did. Seriously, Martin Lawrence never fails to tickle the audience's funny bones. From the first movie to this third one, Lawrence still managed to prove to the audience (us) why he is one of the best comedians of all time in Hollywood.

Oh my goodness! I think "Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son" is not a movie that any Big Momma's fans should ever missed. A funny movie with a nice relationship between father and son. This is definitely another good comedy to be added into the movie collection and let's give a warm welcome to the Big Momma Trilogy!

Watch it and have a good laugh with your family, partner and friends. 5/5

Oh well, there was a duet featured for a few moments. Brandon acted both the big momma's son and a rapper that dates this girl from school. Yes, that's the part I like the most when Brandon & Jessica rap and sing. It's really a great combination!

This is the song..Check it out and I'm sure you'll like it! :)
Baby You Know by Jessica Lucas, Alana D. & Brandon T. Jackson

Do you like the song? If yes, then there's no doubt that you'll like the movie too.
Oh, come on! Don't spend your Sunday at home alone!
Go grab some of your friends to watch Big Momma: Like Father, Like Son with you tomorrow!
Perhaps, if you've watched it, watch it again!
cos I'll definitely go for the second time.
ENJOY, peeps! :)

No comments: