Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2011's Fact

Do you excited to know about the 2011's Fact?

Let's get started...

First, we're going to experience four unusual dates. 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 and that's not all.

Second, take the last two digits of the year in which you were born -now add the age you will be this year, and the result will be 111 for everyone.

Third, October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays and 5 Saturdays. This happens only every 823 years.

What's more, they said this year is the year of Money and is also known as 'MoneyBags'.

However, there was an enormous and scary disaster that happened in Japan few days back. So sad, so disheartening. What can we do? How I wish I could go and help the people in Japan.

I received a sms from one of my friends in Myanmar about: Japan govt confirms radiation leak at Fukushima nuclear plants. Asian countries should take necessary precautions. If rain comes, remain indoors first 24hrs. Close doors & windows. Swab neck skin with betadine where thyroid area is, radiation hits thyroid first. Take extra precautions. Radiation may hit Phillipine at starting 4pm today.

The TEXT messages warning the public are false. Instead of spreading this stupid and panic messages, why not you all think of how to help those survivors? (don't get offended cos I just found this article here)

Sometimes, MEDIA makes us confused. I don't where should I believe and which is the real news. Well, if the text messages are real, still, I think that it really depends on the wind direction. *sigh! Whatever...

No matter what, my family and I will still hope for the best miracle things happen for the people/survivors in Japan. We really hope everything will get better soon.

I think we should start recycling now, we're the one who caused all this natural disaster. We're the one who never appreciate our mother earth. Let's heal the earth. I heard that at 8.30 PM on Saturday 26th March 2011, lights will switch off around the globe for Earth Hour. I'll post more about the information about the earth hour tonight after 12 am.

Stay tuned~

No comments: