Wednesday, March 16, 2011

EARTH HOUR 2011

As what I've mentioned on the previous post, on 26th March, 2011 at 8.30pm people from all around the world will be switching off their lights for Earth Hour. You can also show your support right now by creating a colourful lantern online.
Click on the: Make your own virtual lantern link. It's fun! Let's make a lantern for yourself and showing your support for Earth Hour.

These are the two photos of my lantern. PARDON ME if they look awfully.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Spread the word people on either Facebook, Twitter or any other social media if you have one.
Examples:
- Facebook: I created a lantern to show I my support for @earthhour. Create your own at www.earthhour.org/lantern/

- Twitter: @earthhour I created a lantern to show my support for Earth Hour. Create your own at www.earthhour.org/lantern/

Not forgetting to remind you all to turn off your lights for one hour, Earth Hour, 8.30pm, Saturday 26th March 2011. So what are you waiting for?

Let's take part on this earth hour at 8:30pm on Saturday 26th March 2011.

TAKE ACTION!
TAKE ACTION!
TAKE ACTION!


This Earth Hour, go beyond the hour.
Take action to make our world a better place and share your act with the world.
We hope for the peaceful world. We hope for not having any disaster in the future.
Life should be happily, adventurously, freely, peacefully.
SAY NO TO DISASTER! (no more disaster please!)

Thanks for reading this! I'm really appreciated!

No comments: