Friday, March 25, 2011

Salad Making Time

It was an Enrollment day last Tuesday and I had the mood to make salad for breakfast.
Woke up at 6:30am and didn't really get back to sleep again.
I didn't know why, but I guess, I'm too excited about the enrollment day.

Before heading out to campus, I was making salad for my breakfast as what I've mentioned. *slurp*
Eating salads is a great way to curb your appetite and add nutrients to your diet.
Photobucket
Here's the carrot. One of favourite which are good for eyes.
Photobucket
Getting ready to cut the lettuce.
Photobucket
cut cut cut
Photobucket
Granny helped me to slice the carrot using that (really hard to use the tools). Thanks God I have the privilege to know and spend my 22 years with granny. Thanks God to have her by my side since I was a little kid. I love her the most!
Photobucket
Water + Ice could make the lettuce taste more crisp. BELIEVE ME!
When you bite it, you will feel the freshness and the sound of the crispiness.. :p
I do the same to cucumber too. haha.
Photobucket
My special ingredient: BAK KWA.
WHY? It's simply because I like the taste of the freshness, saltiness and sweetness altogether at the same time when I put it into my mouth. *munch*
Photobucket
Normally I cut it into not too small and not too big pieces, but my cousin likes them in the even smaller pieces.
Photobucket
something like this, not too small, and not too big.
Photobucket

Taddaaa..

That's all. It's just that easy.

I'm a Lady's Choice fans.
It's the brand I like the most. YES, ALL TIME FAVORITE!
Photobucket
Enjoy your day, guys!
I will update more about the enrollment tomorrow. :)
Have a great day ahead.

No comments: