Friday, March 18, 2011

SG CARES CNY Reunion Dinner

Photobucket

It was a month ago. I know I know and I'm really sorry about this.
I should have posted it last month. I was too busy, so sorry, guys!
Alright, so this was the red packet that I've received on that day.
The amount isn't really a matter, it's the well wishes that matter the most. :)
Photobucket
We have at least 7/8 tables. Some of the tables contained more than 10 people/table. =D
Photobucket
Leong Foo, Edric, Manish and Dawn.
Photobucket
We're like family. so happy to feel this way. :)
Photobucket
My table's member. :p
Photobucket
Jin Yan and Jing Hui were wearing the couple shirts. Wohooo! :)
Photobucket
Our F4 members! :)
Photobucket
The Lou Hei. SALMON! One of my fav. *drools*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our table have 2 lou hei. :D
Photobucket
Huat AH!!!! Hope for the best and prosperous new year every year.
Photobucket
Only Calvin closed his eyes. I really wonder WHY.
Photobucket
Mother taught me how to be more feminine.
From the way we smile. (LOL)
Photobucket
The way we talk greet people. (HELLO!)
Photobucket
The way we show love to others. (ILOVEYOU)
Photobucket
The way we act cool (???)
Photobucket
Alright, that's all.
Girls power. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Family PHOTO! *rocks*
Photobucket
We were playing around after the Reunion Dinner. Photobucket

Photobucket

Continued our dessert at TCC.
Chit-chatted with them. It was FUN! Indeed!!!
Photobucket
Still counting more meeting with them. :)

No comments: