Thursday, September 17, 2009

Treating Me Like a Yo-Yo. :(



He has been in and out of my life for the these few months. Each time we get back together, we swear we've committed to each other and are in so much love with each other, don't want to be with anybody else, thinks about each other all the time etc.

Then after a few weeks or months he cuts me off. His explanation each time is that he feels vulnerable and he looses himself when in the relationship, his feelings are exposed, needs his space, stressed out.. Whatsoever..

Yesterday, he told me that he wants to be himself when he's being with me, he needs friends and he needs me, he said the main priority in his life is career, the second is family, the third is GF and last but not least is FRIENDS.



He can't go out with any other girl when he's attached. Oh well, so he thinks he can't even do whatever he wants to do. In other words, he can't be himself. He rather choosing his female friends instead of me. :(



Please shed some light on this for me. The on and off relationship has gone on for so long so many times. And will there ever be a long term commitment? If possible, what can I do to make it happen? I am so tired because I have to control my feeling everytime, I can't express it out freely. TIRING!!!!!!

No comments: