Monday, September 14, 2009

A Cloud That Stood Still....
As much as I hope to make my fairytale a happy ending.. It doesn’t seem quite smooth or easy... =(

Remember what I dream about last night and was really happy about it coz I saw there's a hope.
At the time, I woke up feeling frightened because it's like “a dream-in-a dream” thinking that I woke up feeling happy, an sms was received and I was shocked reading it...

HENCE, I was awaken AGAIN knowing that I am in another dream as well.. -_-”" there was nothing ..

Perhaps it is right, as much as I try to be positive about my life.. I am actually not quite capable of doing so.. Someone once told me “Baby, you must be more optimistic towards your life." Yes, baby, you are positive but you are GOOD at making ur “REAL-FACT” which is negative turning into positive.. which is not right!!”

It took me sometime to understand this part but it makes perfect sense..

I hate to lose control about myself so I must change... I must know that life is full of hope and we should not condemn something so fast without even allowing it to fail...

No comments: