Monday, September 7, 2009

21 RULES OF MY LIFE
1. Marry to the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of my happiness or misery.
2. Work on something I enjoy and that’s worthy of my time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person I know.
5. Be forgiving of myself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline myself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone I meet like I want to be treated.
11. Commit myself to constant improvement.
12. Commit myself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people I love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it means I’ll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of my life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When I look back on my life, I’ll regret the things I didn’t do more than the ones I did.
20. Take good care of those I love.
21. Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make my Mom proud.

No comments: