Monday, September 14, 2009

Today i dun feel quite right.. it has been too much that causes a discomfort to my lifestyle..

Hmm.. instead of feeling slight upset.. I am feeling weird.. sooooo weird that it has become an indescribable feelings that have ever felt… This weird feeling overthrown the saddness within and sat me down to think what could have really happened…

PLUS never have my 6th senses fail on me.. I just feel the weird feelings of that somethings are more than what it seems..

I am gonna settle down my feelings first ((or say give it 1 chance)) before drawing an irrational conclusion into a “false sense”...

AND also before make things too late for apologies.. =) Basically, it has gotten more complicated than before and has implicated too many people/$$/time/effort and u know what.. SO, it is just too weird to be true..



It is A WARNING!!!!!!!


No comments: