Sunday, September 13, 2009

How could an ANGEL break my heart?

We have been together for 1 year and 1 week and finally, he has told me.

So we had ended up our relationship on 13/09/09.

Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm falling apart.
Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream
WTF!!!!!!

I don't really understand, what had happened to us? Why everytime while I was holding on, all you did was let go? Are we really not suitable for each other? I thought you told me that we have tried to understand each other? Maybe you are right, I am not suitable for you. :(

I don't know whether you love or not, but if you love me so much, why are you walking away? or why are you letting me go? If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
Do you know that you hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? However, I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?
Ya, I hate this feeling, it's one I know all to well, it's a thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell. As we know, love is like heaven, hurt is like a hell.

Okay, let it go! Never turn back, baby please! Don't force yourself to love me again. :''(

No comments: