Sunday, September 20, 2009

AWAITING FOR LOVE
Closing the door and ending today’s journey
Appearing before me is not the lights and it always covered by your images which had taken away my vision till i fall deeply into dreamland

Reading through my blog, page 1 is you

I am walking under the sunset telling me your dreams and looking at your charming face.
the determined promises you gave me which had made me think that I must cherish you till forever

Friends keep giving me reasons so I wont be upset over you
They just don't understands how much I have loved you...

Actually I've been standing quietly behind you and looking at the stars searching for you through the night
scare you are weaken, scare you are stressed out.

I've forgotten my pain from the past to the future
I determined to love you with no regrets

Actually, looking at you being happy makes me contented
Maybe I just lack of the courage to say my love out to you again..

If you turn back and you will find me
Even if i am only worth to be your friend
All these years, I've been standing on the road of love for you

All these time, I've been standing here..
At the road of love for you…
(Loving your always…)

I miss you more than you'll ever know, baby! :)

No matter how much God wants to test me, I will be there to accept the challenges … I am not scare of challenges, I am only scare that there's no chance =) *Gambatte* ~!!

No comments: