Monday, September 14, 2009

This is the first time I felt so lonely so much like a shell with no nut inside...
*there is no better words to describe* and REALLY, I can feel that COS alot of time I am unknowingly in daze.. seeing only 1 image infront of me.. =(
And I didn’t realized until my colleague held my hands and says why am I so cold despite working for quite sometime? I don't know. Perhaps, I am not alive? sigh!

My head hung low.. I don't want to see anyone at all, cos no matter how hard I gonna look around for something that interests me.. I know he will not be here to fetch me anymore..
Going back home and passing by the places that I saw shadows… So afraid but I have no one to hang on to.. Perhaps God wants me to give up and wake up soon, but I am not in a dream. I am real and I am alive because I feel the pain of lost..

I am tired cos I work really hard on my way home as well.. PLUS last night didn’t sleep well again.. *so tired* sigh… With all these challenges coming my way.. I just have to hurdle it across and found that I am not only lost my smiles this time, but my speech as well... I don't feel like talking anymore… Just wants to sit at a corner alone.. and that’s about all..

The ONLY happiness I have is hugging and talking to my Koala... The only someone that I can have for now..

Miss u baby...

No comments: