Friday, September 11, 2009

ARGUMENTS instead of SOLUTIONS.
I think I will never ask any help from you anymore, baby. :(
Especially when you're tired.
As you know, not only you're tired of your work, but I also feel exhausted with my everything that had happened in my recent life.. sigh~

I just hate life, baby. I have so many problems which had made me so stressed out these few days. I AM GOING CRAZY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! really~~
I need some space, I need some free time for relaxing. I feel so exhausted recently.

I thought we could have a good discussion, but who knows.
We end up with some stupid arguments.

Why we must end up with arguments instead of solutions?
Why we couldn't just trying to control our temper just now?
Why I always asking you WHY?????

WHY BABY??????
did I sound so pek7 just now? Yeah, I think I did just now when I heard your voice sounds like unhappy to argue with me. :( sorry.

However, don't you realized that we've never have a good communication since we've been together for a year? Sadded.

Lastly, all I can say is just a sorry. I know that sorry is just not enough, but
I am really sorry...

No comments: