Monday, September 14, 2009

Happiness is Yours.

1. We tell the tales but we cannot control the real fate - There is only so much a fairytales can tell... The ending is on our hand.. I must learn to cherish the opportunity that was given and write my own destiny...

2. All fairytales should have a happy ending – I've realised that my fairytale was told with a sad ending... Nothing could be more upset than knowing that there is no happy ending... enlighted by it… I make a believed that I should make my fairytales with the happy ending I wants..

3. I will be moving on after my prince has fulfiled my last dream - No matter how hard the challenges are coming… I am gonna move on… =) dwelling in the past will not makes my life any better… It's only when I get over it then I can start all over again ya? — yup seem like a lot of ppl are interested in my “unbelievable” post.. and ya.. I still don't know how to handle it...

After 20th of September 2009.
I don't know if I can manage it alone.. but I will try to pull it through.

No comments: