Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm asking for help. :(
Do I need to let my boyfriend know how I felt without accuse him of insulting me.
I wanna be nice about my feeling left out.
Should we talk to each other one more time?
I think we both really need to come to an understanding about this topic.

Am I doomed to condone my boyfriend's relationship with his closest female friend, considering today's new openness towards close friendship with the opposite sex? :(

How do you think?
To me, it may be better for the friendship to end if it is threatening the couple's relationship. :(
The problem is there is not having any threatening at all.

In my opinion, if that's too drastic, he should at least include me in their activities. or the best friends should "draw certain boundaries for the friendship and stick to them." She needs to understand that she cannot monopolise my BF, while my BF should freely share with me what goes on when he meets his female best friend.

On the other hand, as for me, I feel that I should not be too suspicious of my BF's every move, or this will strain the relationship. :(

What should I do? Gosh~ I am so confused!!!!! T_________T

No comments: