Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another Great Weekend. xD
Having a great day with my LOVE yesterday.
Enjoyed myself. Wowow.. Loved it!
Like this like this.. xDD
We went to SWENSEN'S for having our lunch. We chit chatted for an hour I think. lol~






Below this TOPLESS 5 was free. xD I've got a brochure which I found in my office's letter box.
Get 1 free scoop of ice cream with any purchase food in Swensen's @ Plaza Singapura.
I've got 3 brochures and another 2 scoop was because we ordered 2 lunch set meal
(PASTA, MUSHROOM SOUP & A GLASS OF SOFT DRINK)
it costs around 50 plus bucks. Gosh!!!



After we've finished our lunch and chit chatted, baby suggested to catch a movie.
At first, he wanted to watch 9 but fully seat, it left the 1st row, so we decided to watch Phobia 2.
I should say it was VERY NICE.
When the movie just started, I thought it will be boring. xD
I love horror movie, as what I posted on my previous post, I've mentioned
that I can be very paranoid after watching a horror movie, or listen to a horror story, or read a horror story. though it may be fictional, STILL, I'll be VERY PARANOID.
The last part of the movie was really THE BEST.
As everybody knows Phobia 2 is a scary movie.
However, there were a little bit humour at the last part of the movie.
You never watch you never know. :)

AFTERWARD, we headed to Yishun from Dhoby Ghaut by Train, haha..
and from Yishun to BB's place by Bus. Tired!!!
Stay over bb's place yesterday and in the middle of the night, bb and me could not sleep.
We have no ideas as well, but at that time, we were trying very hard to sleep and finally, we've slept soundly
(I think only myself slept soundly)

I've woken up at around 10 plus, when I woke up, baby has already sat in front of his computer, he woke up so early was just because he wants to play games before I woke up.
WHAT THE...!!!!!!!!
It's alright then, no matter what.. I don't mind anymore. YES I DON'T MIND!!!

I think, I can't believe this guy anymore. Really!
Every time he lies me, and it really fed me up. I remembered yesterday was his BEST FEMALE FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY and I asked him whether he remembered, but do you guys know he direct denied with his doubt eyes. I said, don't tell lies. I said "I will not believe that you forgot about your best friend birthday one. Don't bluff!!!" I asked 3 times, he kept telling me he didn't know and didn't send any birthday greetings to her. I didn't believe what he said since he kept telling lies and kept feeding me up. What THE F*CK!!!!!
Therefore, I just anyhow said, if I really found out something that you've done but you denied then I am sure I will never ever believe you anymore..

After a while, he said sorry to me.
At that time, I didn't feel like knowing any reason why he was lied and I didn't ask WHY at all.
As what I've said, I don't mind anymore. It's hard for me to believe in you. :(
To be honest, I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

Anyway, you're forgiven and I am a forgiver.
I believe it's never too late to apologize. :)

WE played scrabble today. Its been so long never play Scrabble with bb. :D
Enjoyed, enjoyed, enjoyed myself. :)
On the other hand, seemed like bb didn't enjoy, he told me today brainstorming too long so he felt tired and he felt like sleeping. Haha. and he fell asleep in 1 minute. lol sounds like he's like a pig. After a while, I decided to left baby's place earlier and met up my relatives @Compass Point.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, below this MAC N' CHEESE was cooked by me, after c0ming back from Compass Point, was having my dinner @MC Donald with my relatives just now, after we had our dinner, we went to Cold Storage bought some ingredients for my MAC N' CHEESE. Lol~
Like this like this... :p~




No comments: