Friday, September 25, 2009

♥This is my 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals♥

1. I love LAUGHTER and SMILES
2. Megan Fox is great, I like her looks, and the way she dress up.
3. You can just leave me alone in Times for 5 hours, and I won't get bored. I promise.
4. I wish I'll be a wonderful mother and wife in the future. :)
5. Now I'm studying in a Language School now, and hoping so much that it'll be over soon so that I could be able to get into Polytechnic. :(
6. Sleeping is a blessing. I can sleep up to 20 hours :D
7. I always thank God for giving me such a lovely family. My mom is a tough and patient single parent, My pop is a wonderful dad, and my brodda.. he's great :)
8. My first crazy trip was with my besty, to Genting, 1st May 2008. Just the two of us, with a little sum of cash, without any proper plan, just..SPONTANEOUSLY. haha. We also didn't book any hotel to stay, at that time, we just slept in the lobby.
9. MOODY is my middle name.
10. CLUMSY is my ANOTHER middle name :D
11. I didn't wear any spectacle, and I also don't dare to wear a contact lenses.
12. I want to READ EVERYTHING until I can't do it anymore. To be honest, I love Reading so much.
13. I like to day-dreaming. Is it a sin?
14. When I was a young girl, I hate the fact that I'm Chinese. It still annoy me now, occasionally.
15. Today is September the 25th, 2009, and I'm still in a relationship with *HIM. the happy one.
16. I could be a workaholic young woman :(
17. I always said that I want to get married when I'm 22 or 23 years old, but now I'm feeling afraid of it. I guess I was too naive.
18. My life is complicated. For that reason, I admire the people who have a simple and easy life.
19. I'm not very girlie. I don't spend much time at SALON, I rarely wear make up, and I love EATING. lol~
20. FORGIVEN is what I need from all the people I've ever hurted. I realized I'm too straight-forwarded, and it just hurts people.
21. Sometimes I just blurt things in my mind out without thinking twice. I can't help it :(
22. It agitates me when my family and friends are being hurted. It freaks me out.
23. Guys who wear spectacle usually attract me. (it's *HIM)
24. When I'm comfortable with myself, I don't care what the other people may think about me. oh whatever.
25. I can be very paranoid after watching a horror movie, or listen to a horror story, or read a horror story. though it may be fictional, STILL, I'll be VERY PARANOID.

It's the end about me. ^^

No comments: