Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Does 090909 is a bad day or a good day?

Most people think that 090909 should be a good day for us, but they were wrong...lol...
It seems like everyone had a bad day.
Yeah, one of my friends just feeling moody out of the blue and myself as well.
There have something that has made me fed up.

Have you ever gotten someone who hates you and sent you a message purposely?
Well, I've gotten one. I've received a Facebook's message from someone who doesn't like me in this afternoon.
WTF!!!!!!!

By the way, thank you for your message girl, I know that you hate me or even M herself still hates me.
Firstly, as you know, I never talk something bad about you to my friends who did not mean to look at you with some expression which had made you angry like a bull.
As what I've remembered, one of my friends still told me that you had a beautiful hair, I think at that time, I shouldn't answer yes.

Secondly, regarding the message, I've already forgot whether who was the first sent me a message. As what I've remembered, he's the one who sent me a message first and so I replied. Did I do anything wrong? I was just replying a message from a friend of mine what? *Gosh~

Thirdly, if only you know that it's been an ages, you would not send me this message anymore.
You said I added your boyfriend as a friend in FB and it has made you angry right?
So should I say sorry to you?
To be honest, I am not doing anything wrong to you, do you think I will say sorry? I don't think so, girl.

In addition, for the last thing that you've mentioned,
SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!
I am telling you for the second time now.
I never talk something bad about you or mention your name to my friend until all of them look at you, I don't think I have to do this.

However, the question I would like to ask you which is how did you know that I am still owe your friend an apologize? And yes, you're absolutely correct! This is none of your business so please MYOB from this moment on, got it?

Lastly, I've got what you meant and know the reason why you sent me this message.
In my opinion, the reason that you've sent me a message is just because of you aren't happy that I've added your BF as a friend in FB. Is that called JEALOUS? lol...

P.S: Please mind your word! Do I sound angry? NO... definitely NO! and one thing you must know is before you malign someone, please know the situation first.

Girl, what did you mean by OR YOU WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPEN?
Let me correct your threatened sentence. I think you should say, OR YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU! Hey, you, do you think I scared of your threatened?
I just think it's just a waste of time for hating people.
Have you ever heard that life is just too short to waste time for hating anyone? I bet you've never heard it before. Am I right? I guess I'm right!
I want to live peacefully and enjoy this life. Please get out of my life.

Kindly take it back your word of thanks with ^^.
I don't need it at all.

Please don't act like you're such a good girl. You should say something rude to me what since you've sent this message to me. I'd more appreciates it. lol~
I know I sound so bad here, but she's the one who deserve it.

From above you can see that it doesn't seem like a good day after all right?

No comments: