Sunday, September 20, 2009

Goodbye BATAM.
I am currently at BATAM. :D and going to say goodbye to BATAM soon.
Well, Goodbye BATAM!

To be honest, I don't feel like going back to Singapore, but I have no choice. :(

However, I really had a great time with my friends although I am physically, mentally and spiritually tired. HAHAHA~ What the...!!

Yesterday attended Yi-i's wedding. She's so beautiful.
I admitted that every women in their wedding party is the most beautiful lady in their life. :D

Especially for Yi Yi and Aan :)
I wish both of you a blissful marriage in the Lord and it will last forever.
Last but not least, happily ever after. All the best, okay?

Anyway, I will be leaving home in 1 hours' time :( feeling so sad right now...
On the other hand, feeling excited & happy because there's someone special waiting for me back in sg ♥
I just wish I could do better for him... Hopefully I am good enough for these days, but in reality I'm not...

I am not as good as what I've thought! I am always a disappointment for him. :(

I will update those photos soon!^^
Stay tune~

No comments: