Thursday, July 8, 2010

SPAIN IS AWESOME!

Hey guys, they play beautifully football! ♥

In my wildest dream I never thought that this would be happen.

Did you guys watch the match just now? What an awesome ESPANYOL!

Spain beats Germany 1-0 in World Cup semi-final.
Viva Espana! Spain euphoric at semi-final win


Actually Germany was the way too strong in defend that is why Spain always missed the goal. That's okay, they totally control the whole game just now. I love the way they passed the ball. It was really awesome. Well, they should have scored more goals, but one from Puyol has put them in the final. Yes, the goal is score by an unexpected player "carles puyol". All in all, Spain deserves it. They played effing good. :)

Here's the link for who loves to watch the GRAND FINAL to support SPAIN. NETHERLANDS VS SPAIN on Mon, Jul 12 • 2:30 SGT - Final

Last but not least, this below link is for people still hope that Germany will get into the third place. Here's the information. Uruguay VS Germany on Sun, Jul 11 • 2:30 SGT - Third Place Game

ENJOY YOUR DAY GUYS! I GET TO GO!
I will knock off on time tonight so that I can sleep. I am so sleepy now. GOSH! It's worth it though. :P


No comments: