Sunday, July 4, 2010

SPAIN GO! GO! GO! ♥
YEAH, AS ALWAYS, I SUPPORT SPAIN!

♥SPAIN♥

I was watching soccer at his place and surprisingly, both of us support SPAIN. It was amazing, we keep praying and hoping that SPAIN will win and yes, SPAIN won!

Paraguay played so rude just now and I was so mad about it. ARGH!

Well, we also hope that Argentina will win but who knows, Germany took a place to Semi Final.

For one thing, I want the big match between Germany and Spain is in Grand Final but guess what, they're going to compete each other in Semi Final.

I really hope they would meet in Grand Final instead of Semi-Final but that's okay, it will be excited too.

I will support ESPANYOL and I want them to win. I think Germany will win though.
What about you guys? :)


PS: The match will be on 8th July 2010 at 2.30AM
REMEMBER TO WATCH! :D

ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY WITH LOVES!

I am going to Vivo with my relatives now. See ya guys! :)


No comments: