Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello people, ? :D
Here are some photos I would like to share with you guys when I went to Rainbow Waterfall.
ENJOY!

Let's start from dinner before we rushed to Jurong East MRT STATION.
we went to Manhanttan Fish Market to have our dinner.

LOOK AT THIS! :D
She used the so called "fire" to bbq all the seafood. :p
yummy yummy! i love the prawns. especially the mayo. :p
Xue Jun and Shuping. :)
Mark, ..., Weicheng, Andy
Wee teck and his gf, xiaohui, dave and i
The next day, after we had our breakfast YONG TAO FOO, the journey began. *excited* :pDCZX :p

Gary, Chai Huat, Xue Jun and I
Thanks to Miaozhen who took these 2 pictures for us. :)

River Crossing! FANTASTIC! The speed of the water was so fast till I almost fell down. Luckily, I was still alive and safe. =P
Let's stop here first and take some pictures. :)
Okay, tired so rest for a while. :d
Start to walk again. :o
yes, we're almost reach the waterfall. :D
The rocks were so slippery until I fell down so many times till my camera has some scratches on it as well as my leg.
The saddest thing is my camera scratches cannot be healed. :(
Finally, we've reached. :D
An uncle was trying to stand there and gain his power. This is HILARIOUS but it's true! :)
Shuping is cute and lovely girl. :)
Lots of people isn't it? Yeah, it was so packed. :(what a memorable moments with you guys, thanks! :)
Tada~


No comments: