Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yes, I MY BABY. Not forgetting I SHOPPING a lot. Most of my friend said that I am a shopaholic. :D
So, Yes, I have to admit it that I am a shopaholic, I just can't stop buying when I saw the things I would like to have. xD

Especially clothes, shoes and bags. I have lots of different kinds of colour of my clothes, shoes, sandals but not for bags. LOL.

*edited*
oh yes, I do have colourful bags as well. ^^

I used to buy accessories but since I seldom use it, I stop buying that much accessories. I brought all of my favourite accessories to Singapore and guess what? I never use it. Tsk tsk tsk. Actually, I do buy some accessories when I find it interesting or unique. :D

HAHAHA... I was late to the office just now. Late for 30 minutes because of I passed by Bugis Junction and I felt like going to COTTON ON and yes, today!

I just bought a mini skirt, 2 shorts and 3 shirts that only cost me S$ 47.50/-
Do you know it less than S$ 50/- tsk tsk tsk, I LOVE WHEN SHOPS ARE ON SALE. :D
Especially on the GREAT SALE. Okay, I admit that I don't really like to shop on the weekend, I prefer weekday to weekend to do shopping so whatever I want I can have it as long as I have that money to buy. :D If I go shopping on the weekend, I'll end up go home with empty hands and it means I've got nothing to buy. I also have to admit that if there would have a GREAT SALE, there would be packed like WTF! tsk tsk tsk. I hate crowded places, okay?

Oh, this is true. really true! it's driving me CRAZY!


CONTINUE TO MY WORK FIRST!
I hope I would blog often :)

1 comment:

PC ;D said...

STINKY! <3 why you put my link last. ): and why you never link th other S-es like smelly! D: