Sunday, January 17, 2010

I feel like I am really losing him. :(
I don't know what should I do now?
I can't stop my tear, I need him now to be my side.
Where are you, baby??
Do you know how hurt is my heart now?
Do you know my tears keeps falling down?
Do you know I love you more than you've ever known?

TELL ME!!! TEACH ME!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

Sorry for keep wishing you to be my life partner who can always hold my hand and pass through every road of my life. I love you too much to give up on everything in Singapore, especially YOU, especially YOU, baby!

I don't wanna lose you and I don't wanna give up.
I don't want to forget everything about you. I want to remember every single thing about you.
I'm gonna miss you like crazy. I admit that I will miss you like crazy.

I am so hurt now, who can help me to mend my broken heart.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I realised that you're no longer mine. My heart so hurt. It hurts like a hell. WTF! :'(
I am so tired! TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM TIRED OF BURY OUR MEMORIES.:(

No comments: