Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am sorry HTHT buddy, T____T
I know I've been bothering you and keep sms-ing, you must be annoyed by me, right?
Once again, I am sorry.
Well, I think I am the type of person who love to annoy others people, and make others people hate me, for example, I called him this afternoon and he gets annoyed by me. Fine!
HE refers to my EX.

I should believe you, HTHT buddy and yes, you're right, if it is really over, I should try to get over with it. I think you know it's hard for me but you're right, buddy, nothing will change unless he changes his heart for me, so I need to stay strong. :'(

I can't forget him, and buddy, you're right, it's all in me, if I wish to keep it in me, it will forever remain in me, if I keep thinking about him. Well, I understand you can do nothing to help me to forget about him cause this type of things is a matter of my heart. Thanks! :)

I am so hurt now, and I believe that he should know too but is he gonna do anything about it? No I supposed! If not why hasn't he taken any action? If he still loves me, why is he doing this to you? Why did he mention we could never be together again? If he has made up his mind, he will not feel anything for me even if he knows I'm so hurt now.


I really appreciate with every of your message that you've sent it to me, thanks! thanks! thanks!
I'll try my best to forget :(

No comments: