Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's been a week and 3 days and I'm still lost without you
What am I gonna do?
I've been needing you, wanting you and wondering if you're the same and...
And who's been with you? :(
Chouchou, is your heart still mine?
I wanna cry sometimes because I miss you

Yes you went away, you up and left me with pain, baby.
We were lovers and we did everything for one another, but now you're gone and I'm lost without you here now, baby. *sobs!

PLEASE come back to me!
Can you hear me?
Do you know I am calling for you?
No, I suppose.

Now I'm sittin here and thinking about you, thinking about the days we used to share and it's driving me crazy! Argh~
I don't know what to do cause I'm just wondering if you still care.
I don't wanna let you know, that it's killing me. :(
I know you got another life so you gotta concentrate, baby.

But baby, will give us another chance? I guess you will answer "SORRY, NOT NOW."
Perhaps, you will add on "JUST LEAVE IT TO FATE."

Alright, those words makes me can't breathe. WTF!
Since you went away I don't really feel like talking.
Everybody tried to cheer me up.
I feel so bad about it.
Should I always pretend to be happy and not make them worry about me?
When can I express myself freely?

No one here to love me. No one = YOU!
I need you. I miss you. I want you.
Baby do you understand?

I can't do or be without you
Will you come back to me?
Will you?

I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!
Let me tell you a secret, baby!
"I never stop loving you, I just stop showing it."
If you still love me, please come back to me!
I am still your chouchou baby! :(
BABY~ I LOVE YOU!


Overall, I know I gotta live and make it somehow. Jiayou MC!!! :(
If he's yours, he will always be yours.

No comments: