Friday, January 22, 2010

Giving another chance to others is the same meaning as you're giving a chance to yourself, especially giving it to the person that you are still love and care. NOBODY IS PERFECT!


Well, I don't know why, I miss you so much today.
I keep trying to forget about you, but you keep running on my mind.
Baby, yes, I know I am not supposed to call you baby, or should I say WO BU PEI call you BABY anymore? Sorry to say that. :(

I hope you're doing fine there.
Probably you will find love in someone new, so I have to let go, it's hard to do though. I am not gonna tell you that I still love you and care about you anymore, I will keep inside my heart. I will always keep you in my mind otherwise you want to know, I will tell you secretly, but I know it will never happen, because you've never care about me now and in the future.

I wish you all the best, this the best way I can do.
I am sorry if I can't forget about you. I just love you too much to give up!
I AM SORRY!!!

No comments: