Monday, January 11, 2010

Yeah, we're just not meant to be each other.
We're just ended our relationship here. :(

I am glad that you have your freedom back and you don't need to pay more for your phone bill. :)
Sorry for not being a good girlfriend as what you always wishing for.
I am sorry for everything I've done to you that made you sad or whatsoever. :(
I really want to let you know that I am so depressed with the I WARN YOU that comes from you. It hurts me lots to be warned by you and the most disappointed is you didn't even say sorry to me.

I still love you lots though and it hurts me when I said the words of break up to you just now, but I can't do anything.
I want you to be happy, I just can't give you the happiness that you want. I am sure your life will be better without me.

I am not so sure that you will read my blog, but I really want to let you know that...

BABY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TILL I CAN'T EVEN CONTROL MYSELF TO STOP JEALOUSING. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TILL I CAN'T RECOGNIZE MYSELF NOW. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TILL I CAN'T STOP MY TEARS NOW. I AM SORRY I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU NOW. I CAN'T GIVE YOU THE HAPPINESS. I AM JUST AN USELESS PERSON AND YES YOU'RE RIGHT, I AM TOO MUCH. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN. :(

JIAYOU FOR YOUR EVERYTHING. :)

No comments: