Wednesday, January 13, 2010

“If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.”
I am trying to think the positive side
I keep thinking that whatever u do is for the best of us.

I really don't know how to express myself, not anymore soon. :(

Maybe I am drunk, dude!


(Loving Someone)
Some people say smart girls don't fall in love
It will become suspicious, easily angry and lost in herself

People also say LOVE ain't as sweet as it seems
But I just can't stop myself from loving you and the world with just you.

From the day we met, the sky become brighter, I don't wish to daunt away from my feelings for you.
Wish to be with you, sharing 2 real hearts as one.
Even if someday our feelings become ice, keeping the memories we once had.
It will make me happy, warming the rest of my journey just as I once have you in it..
Every time a blue car passes, I would imagine it is you in it
Just like the sky become clear and it will make me wanna see you immediately.
However, I don't want to be blind by love for now.

Strolling in the human sea, missing your shadow.
I have to keep reminding myself, not to let romance influences my life.
Temptation of wonderful love keep testing us..
Just love you so, even if you say that I am silly.
It doesn't matter! :(


As you know it takes a minute to like someone, and an hour to love someone, but to forget someone takes a life time.

IT TAKES TIME TO HEAL THIS BROKEN HEART (a.k.a heartbreak). :'(
I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too. Anyway, I'll buck up because I believe that sadness flies away on the wings of time.

Allow me to say I love you to you through my blog which is I always tell you that my blog = my heart.
I LOVE YOU, BABY! :'(

IMISSYOULIKECRAZY, CHIA ZHAO XIONG! :'(

No comments: