Friday, January 15, 2010

Alright, I lost my company's money for S$ 100/-. :(
Why I can't take care of money properly. I guess I am a suay lang = unlucky person.
Who be with me will be suay like me.
So I leave you is for your own good.

Get back to the story now, hmmm.. I've get scolded by my lady boss who started treat me like her own daughter these days. Actually it was not really called scold, she just shouted at me and said Why are you so careless?
I didn't even know why at that time she shouted at me, I keep saying sorry and my tears keep falling down till she was like symphatize me and she pats on my shoulder and said "Don't Cry", you're a big girl now, don't cry.
Everyone will make a mistake, just be careful next time. I was so touched but still, I can't forgive myself for everything I've done.

I am such a stupid girl with no brain. I think I should call myself dumb girl or maybe mooron. :(

I feel my life sucks!
Everything that I want to be make it better, I keep making it worst.
However, I will promises myself that I’ll take these storms away
to start a brand new story and I'll make it through each day. :)

No comments: