Monday, January 25, 2010

So what am I supposed to do now? Should I move on?
How do you think?
I miss him now, but I don't dare to let him know about all this.
I know he hates me now. He is avoiding me now, I know that he doesn't love me anymore, because he doesn't care about me anymore. I feel so sad and it really breaks my heart. For that reason, I don't think I am gonna move on now. :(
DAMN HATE MYSELF. ARGH!!!! WTF MAN!

Anyway, some people told me to just follow my heart, as long as I did what I could, it's okay. Thanks Jes. :)


Anyway, I must slim down in this 2 weeks, 10KGs to go! OMG! :(
I must reach 45KG in these 2 weeks. :O
How am I going to survive? LOL
Actually I can stay alive w/o eating but its just my mouth so itchy, everytime reminds myself to eat even I am not hungry. *sigh!

No comments: