Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Why don't Men Understand Women?


Boys are birds.

They want to be free, soar high with others of the same feather and forget all ties to their loved ones. Most of the time. There's nothing you can do about it. Demonstrations, tears or a drama of self-pity will only make him feel that you are not his 'type'! Which will loosen the ties that bind over time. Boys have to go out with other boys and girls need time with girls. That's a fact of nature. Only in the early times of courtship, to use an old-world, romantic term, will you get the romance you see in films and novels. After the initial wooing is done, and he feels secure that you are his, (Fool, he is yours!) he spends less time with you or at home. That's all right. It's worse with the rest of the animal kingdom. With most of them, it's Wham, Bam! Not even a 'Thank you, Ma'am!'

So, Beauty, forgive the Beast. And give him a long rope. Give him such a long rope that he doesn't realize that the rope exists!

‘You don’t love me like you used to! You hate the sight of me! You are never in! You love games more!’

MC myself told him to play games when he’s been accompany me too long.

Sometime, I also need time for myself. I want the luxury of being able to do nothing. Once in a while. With He's playing games, I can also chat up my friends, edit photos and emerge a stronger, steam-exhausted MC. Life’s such a pressure-cooker!

The second lesson is

Let him think he is free!If he wants to go out with the boys, let him.That's the rope you give out.


No comments: