Monday, October 12, 2009

MY BOYFRIEND and HIS BEST FRIEND ARE JUST THE WAY TOO CLOSE

On Saturday,


Firstly, I would like to say sorry to him.

I felt so sorry about what I have done to you on the last Saturday. I broken his heart and disappointed him. Sorry!!! Sorry!!!
I didn't mean it and I didn't even flirt around with others. :(

I was too angry.. I was too angry.. I know I was not supposed to do that, but I did it.
Thanks for giving me a chance to say sorry. I won't repeat my mistake. I promise!

On Sunday,

Well, yesterday was kinda sad. :( When my BF told me, the bride is his Ex-GF. I looked at myself, I found myself so lousy. I am so ugly, so useless. See the bride is so beautiful. Whoa..but all i mentioned was not the big problem. :D

The problem was I met one of his Best Female Friend (SS) that he used to hang out together for a meal or chit-chatting before he's attached. The girl that used to send a birthday greeting card to my BF and she ever sent a POST CARD to my BF when she was in Beijing. I told Dave before, if a girl doesnt love a guy, she wouldn't do this kind of thing. Okay....then dave doesn't believe but it really happens. SS told one of her friend whos in love is Dave for such a long time. :(how did I know this) below is the story. :D

To tell you the truth, this is not the first time I met SS, the first time we met each other, she also treated me like transparant even dave himself treated me like a transparant. She keeps holding dave shoulder when they're taking photos and just leave me alone there looking at them took photos happily. Okay, fine, it happened last year.

To be honest, I was quite boring yesterday. :( when a boring person has nothing to do, they will look around so do I. I looked around and I heard someone said he's still in love with a guy with a loud voice, with a curiosity I turn my head to that person and it was SS who said it loudly.
Oh well, when I heard about that, I looked at her, and she also looked at me at the same time. Fine! I ignored, I told myself, it's not a good thing to heard ppl's conversation.

After a while, she pointed at my BF. As a GF, when ppl pointed of your BF, of course curious of what they are talking about. AM I RIGHT? So have you known whos the guy that she's still in love with? He is my BF. :(

To me, if she really loves my BF, go ahead! I didn't stop her, but she hates me? Why she makes me feels like she did it purposely. Yes, they've been knowing each other for such a long time. They have lotsa childhood memories, I understand what is gathering mean, they will spend their time talk talk talk and talk.

I know she doesn't like me, although I was trying very hard to talk to her or acted like there's nothing happened. :( At the end of the wedding dinner, we were going to say goodbye to each other, she said goodbye to Dave and at the same time, I was going to say goodbye, she starred at me and look away immediately (what does it mean?) can anyone tell me? :(

Another problem is when I was trying to talk and smile to her, she was starred at me and looked away. :( It's kinda sad. I found myself like a transparant or something extra. Everyone talked to each other, left me alone for looking around. WTF!!! Especially when she mentioned about her new cafe invitation, she invited everyone of us except me. :( I have a feeling like I am an extra =/ Why am I said so? cos there were one of Dave's friend GF that she just get to know each other for a day, she invites. I didn't mean wanted to go to her NEW CAFE. I just feel like she doesn't like me and she shows it to me directly and purposely. Oh Gosh.. :(
SAD!!!!!!!!!

I would like to ask her, "Did I do something wrong to you?"

I don't know whether it's real about what I've heard from her yesterday, or maybe I've heard wrongly, I say sorry to Dave and her.

The only hope is it wouldn't effect his mind or his choices like so called he didn't regret that he had chosen me as his GF for these 13 months. :)

P/S for Dave:

1. You should decide whether you like her or not. You just never know if you do or not. So decide whether you like her or not.

2. Please think about what she means to you, is she like a sister? Is she like just a friend?

3. Can you just stop the flirting with her. Don't flirt with her as much.
If you really want, you can still flirt a little now and then. :( SAD!!!

4. Kindly tell her she's like a sister to you, but don't say, "Ew, I could never like you!" or "Uh, no." It's sort of weird. And you never know, you could end up dating one day.

5. Last but not least, continue your regular life with her, but cut back on flirting, and just keep saying, you're like a sister to me.

As what I've ever posted before "They've known each other for ages and went through a lot together." He insists that he has no romantic feelings for his all female best friends, but I don't feel reassured. For as long as the friendship exist, there will always be doubt in my mind.
In his mind he probably thinks what's the big deal? I'm afraid HE in a woman's mind it is a big deal!!

No comments: