Monday, October 12, 2009

After the HTHT session. Thanks NITE OWL. :)

Nite owl told me,

Ok first of all don't mention about disturbing me or what, u know HTHT keke
I don't mind u share yr prob, not everyone can share Htht with other ppl de XD
Don't think so negatively, Dave brought u to the wedding meaning to say he's ready
to let his frens know u are his gf including SS, I think SS should already knew by now,
I can understand why u mind dave going out with SS cause u know SS likes Dave but
U cannot do anything about that, what is impt is how Dave feels about SS? why did Dave
Choose u instead of SS in the first place since they were so close last time? Whatever
The reason might be, he chose u, so u must have something which SS don't, that makes u
Special, so u should be more confident of yrself :D

The other part I reply u after my class hee

So sweet of him :)

Thanks anyway.

No comments: