Monday, October 12, 2009

LET'S TALK ABOUT L.O.V.E
I am feeling a little bit unhappy with my romantic affairs yesterday, it might be the day for me to pull it all together. The issue that has been plaguing me was what I will need to confront head on yesterday, as this was causing the most dissatisfaction when it comes to romance. This dissatisfaction may be much more trivial than I think, and might simply be an issue regarding ways that are being used to express affection. I should remember that if my needs aren't met and I am the one doing all of the giving, there will never be progress in love. Relationships are a two person journey, and if only one person is doing all of the work, the journey will be slow, and may even stop before its time.

Well, for today I am feeling emotional waters that are a bit on the cool side today, and this may make for a difficult time with romance right now. I may be encountering a cold shoulder and if this is what my instinct is telling me, I am not far off here. This is a situation where I can simply put my toe in the water before I dive in or make any big moves. If I don't test the waters first, this is when I will experience a big chill on the romantic front. It is possible that someone around me is taking themselves too seriously, and this is not the time for me to be one of them. So I must remember to take it all with a grain of salt, and I will be just fine with romance today.

P/S for Dave: You keep saying that you want long term happiness, but have you truly laid the groundwork to make this possible?

No comments: