Monday, October 5, 2009

WHAT A BORING WEEKEND! :(
Sorry, these two days was too busy to update my blog :]
I feel so tired yesterday cos the whole day I stayed in the office till I finished all my paper works and yes, I have finished all my paper works. [:

Talk about today, the whole day I stayed at home and also the whole day I have been trying to change my blogskin and yes, I have gotten my new blogskin.

Oh, wait.. around 4pm, I accompanied my Grandma to Compass Point and I've brought her to Sakura for having lunch+dinner. :]
Today's LUNCH + DINNER was THAI CUISINE. awwww~

After came back from Compass Point, I've continued to finish up my blogskin and yes, finally, I have fulfilled my wishes and my craves today. I fulfilled both my wishes on the same day. GREATS... Lol~

Okay, think that's all for today. Night everyone.

Loves, MC

No comments: