Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I've just received an E-mail from International Admissions Team (Republic Polytechnic).
When the first time I saw the subject of that e-mail was RP Notification, I was so happy and I thought they probably would tell me about my application status. However, it was just a Document Verification email. The email was to inform they are able to verify my submitted documents. Lol~

Well, it was kinda sad, but it's alright.
At least, they said they will be notifying me shortly on my application status.

So, I will wait for their notifying. :)
Although, I really can't wait for that.
Sorry, I am just too curious about what will be the result on my application status. xD

Are they going to give me a chance? In other words to accept me? or the other way around? SOBS*
All I can do is praying now.

JIAYOU!!!JIAYOU!!!JIAYOU!!!JIAYOU!!!JIAYOU!!! 100x

No comments: